STEM Capsule - Chemistry
Introducing STEM Capsules!
Each STEM Capsule is a printable resource focused around a specific theme. It includes a one week lesson plan of STEM activities using one budget friendly, simple to source, supply list.
Here is our Chemistry STEM Capsule!
Focused on using easy to find items, mostly from the pantry, to create exciting chemical reaction experiments.
Designed for students 7 to 12 years old, the activities can be easily adapted to a variety of ages.
Each STEM Capsule is a printable PDF resource that includes:
- budget friendly, easy to source, supply list (the supplies can be found easily online, at your grocers, or even dollar stores)
- 6 STEM projects with detailed instructions using items from the supply list, set up in an easy to follow week long lesson plan.
- Extension project ideas for those that want to dig deeper
- A record sheet for each project so students can record their findings
- A decoding vocabulary challenge to help reinforce STEM vocabulary words used in the projects
- A word search
NOTE: Product is delivered instantly as a printable PDF. You will require a PDF reader to open and print this product.
Document length - 25 pages
You can also buy this from my Teachers Paying Teachers Store.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to various rules and regulations, this product is not available for purchase through this store for those outside of the USA and Canada. If you are outside of this area, please complete your purchase on Teachers Paying Teachers. Thank you.